The Schedule for inmate visitation is listed below.
8:00am - 10:00am - Trustee Visitation
1:00pm - 3:00pm - Trustee Visitation
8:00am - 11:00am - 1407 visitation
6:30pm - 8:00pm - 1425, 1421, 1410, 2108 visitation
6:30pm - 8:00pm - 1418, 2131, 2121, 2120 visitation
1:00pm - 3:00pm - 1402 and 2105 visitation
- Each visitor must have a valid photo I.D. and be at least 18 years of age. Anyone under the age of eighteen shall be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Only three visitors and a child are allowed in the visitation room at any given time for a particular inmate.
- NO unattended child will be allowed in the building at any time during the visit.
- NO former inmates will be allowed to visit until they have been out of jail for at least one year or until approved by the Sheriff or Jail Commander.
- Harrison County Sheriff’s Department reserves the right to refuse anyone the right to visitation or stop visitation at any time.
- Any visitor who becomes disruptive, disorderly, unruly, or abusive will be removed from the facility immediately. If a violation of Indiana Law has occurred, criminal charges or arrest may occur. The person may also be prevented from further visitation at the Harrison County Justice Center.
- Visitations for all inmates are 30 minutes only, with the exception of trustees whose visits are 1 hour.
- Contact visits are for 30 minutes. Contact visits are available once every three months depending on behavior. All contact visits must be approved by the Sheriff or Jail Commander.
Inmates are allowed to have minister visitation within our facility. A minister has to be pre-approved through our Senior Chaplain Richard Goodwin and the Harrison County Sheriff.